[comp.sys.dec] News program for VAX/VMS

lui@CS.UCLA.EDU (10/23/87)

Here at work we run VAX/VMS 4.5 on our vaxes. We are looking for a news program
similar to rn which will run on our machines. We don't necessarily need the
network capabilities of rn, but a news system with multiple newsgroups would
be very nice.

	Stephen Lui
	UCLA Department of Computer Science and

	Hughes Aircraft Company
	2000 E. Imperial Hwy.
	El Segundo, CA

	(213) 305-2085

	ARPA:  lui@cs.ucla.edu
	UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!lui

pete@tsc.dec.com (Pete Schmitt) (10/23/87)

In article <8793@shemp.UCLA.EDU>, lui@CS.UCLA.EDU writes:
> Here at work we run VAX/VMS 4.5 on our vaxes. We are looking for a news program
> similar to rn which will run on our machines. We don't necessarily need the
> network capabilities of rn, but a news system with multiple newsgroups would
> be very nice.

Get VAX Notes from DEC.

--
            \\\!///		From:   Pete Schmitt
             _   _ 		UUCP:   allegra!decwrl!tsc.dec.com!pete