[comp.sys.dec] VT Trek from DEC system 20

val@wsccs.UUCP (Val Kartchner) (02/25/88)

     I have seen a very good real time Star Trek games called VTTREK for DEC
     system 20's.  The person who brought it here had the source, but no
     longer has it.  It was written in FORTRAN and some DEC 20 assembly.
     I'd like to get the complete source to it, and/or any descendants from
     it.  It shows the view from the bridge with a 3-D perspective control
     panel.  I was very impressed.

     I'd also be interested in source for other Star Trek and other games,
     expecially real-time and multi-user games.  We already have the
     Conquest (Star Trek like game), but if you have a more recent version,
     or a version written in C (or FORTRAN), I'd welcome it.

			Thanks in advance,
				-=:[ VAL ]:=-
--
---  /\  ------------ Val Kartchner  {UT@WSC} ---- #include <flamesuit.h> -----
    /\/\  .    /\   | "Those who don't understand VMS are condemmed to reinvent

terry@wsccs.UUCP (terry) (02/26/88)

In article <184@wsccs.UUCP>, val@wsccs.UUCP (Val Kartchner) writes:
>--
>---  /\  ------------ Val Kartchner  {UT@WSC} ---- #include <flamesuit.h> -----
>    /\/\  .    /\   | "Those who don't understand VMS are condemmed to reinvent
>   /    \/ \/\/  \  |  Unix; those who understand VMS and Unix use VMS."
>==/ U i n T e c h \====!ihnp4!utah-cs!utah-gr!uplherc!sp7040!obie!wsccs!val====

	Not willingly and only if they are forced to by their boss. :-)

| Terry Lambert           UUCP: ...!decvax!utah-cs!century!terry              |
| @ Century Software       or : ...utah-cs!uplherc!sp7040!obie!wsccs!terry    |
| SLC, Utah                                                                   |
|                   These opinions are not my companies, but if you find them |
|                   useful, send a $20.00 donation to Brisbane Australia...   |
| 'There are monkey boys in the facility.  Do not be alarmed; you are secure' |