[comp.sys.dec] Wanted: Info about "WORD 11" Document Software

leue@galen.steinmetz (04/26/88)

Can anyone provide me with a vendor name or any information about a
word-processing program called "WORD 11" which runs on VAXen.  I don't
know a thing about it, but I'm looking at a very large set of documents
written using this product, and I'd like to be able to process them
electronically rather than as a several-foot-high stack of paper! :-)

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

-Bill Leue
uunet!steinmetz!nmr!leue
leue@ge-crd.arpa

jbs@fenchurch.MIT.EDU (Jeff Siegal) (04/26/88)

In article <10561@steinmetz.ge.com> leue@galen.UUCP (Bill Leue) writes:
>Can anyone provide me with a vendor name or any information about a
>word-processing program called "WORD 11" which runs on VAXen.

The vendor is Data Processing Design, of Anaheim, California.  The
phone number is 800-843-1317 or 714-970-1515.

Jeff Siegal