[comp.sys.dec] Need VMS TeX/LaTeX

usenet@scubed.UUCP (USENET News System) (04/27/89)

I'm looking for a copy of TeX/LaTeX that will run on VMS.

I understand that a company named Kellerman & Smith sells a supported
version (the "support" aspect would be perfect in this particular
situation).  I have been, as yet, unable to locate the whereabouts of
Kellerman & Smith.  Doth anyone know where I can track these guys down?

Thank you,

Tom Rankin

JAC@PSUARLC.BITNET (04/28/89)

>I'm looking for a copy of TeX/LaTeX that will run on VMS.
>
>I understand that a company named Kellerman & Smith sells a supported
>version (the "support" aspect would be perfect in this particular
>situation).  I have been, as yet, unable to locate the whereabouts of
>Kellerman & Smith.  Doth anyone know where I can track these guys down?

        Kellerman & Smith is now Northlake Software. Their phone is

        (503) 228-3383

                        Jim Condon (JAC@PSUAR

iglesias@orion.cf.uci.edu (Mike Iglesias) (04/28/89)

In article <1726@scubed.UUCP> rankin@scubed.com (Tom Rankin) writes:
>I'm looking for a copy of TeX/LaTeX that will run on VMS.
>
>I understand that a company named Kellerman & Smith sells a supported
>version (the "support" aspect would be perfect in this particular
>situation).  I have been, as yet, unable to locate the whereabouts of
>Kellerman & Smith.  Doth anyone know where I can track these guys down?

Kellerman & Smith split up a couple of years ago.  Kellerman is the
VMS half of the company, and is now Northlake Software.  The phone
number is (503) 228-3383.  I believe that the TeX software costs
$200.

Mike Iglesias
University of California, Irvine