[comp.sys.dec] does DEC have a developer's pricing program like Sun's Catalyst?

dyer@spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) (04/30/89)

If so, how do I find out about it?

--
Steve Dyer
dyer@ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer

abstine@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Arthur Stine) (04/30/89)

From article <3135@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM>, by dyer@spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer):
> If so, how do I find out about it?
>
> --
> Steve Dyer
> dyer@ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer
> dyer@arktouros.mit.edu
Yea, they do. There was some details on it in an issue of digital review back
when the 3100's and DECwindows were announced. You could probably call your
district sales office and they might be able to point you in the right
direction. If anyone is interested, i could probably drag out that issue
of DR and post the phone #

art stine
sr network engineer
clarkson u

rwood@vajra.uucp (Richard Wood) (05/02/89)

In <3135@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> dyer@ursa-major.SPDCC.COM (Steve Dyer) writes:

> If so, how do I find out about it?
>
>--
>Steve Dyer
>dyer@ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer
>dyer@arktouros.mit.edu

	Yes, we do.  Call  1-800-DEC-ISVN.  That will
	put you in touch with our Independent Software
	Vendors Support Group, and they'll take it from
	there.

Does it need saying that I'm not speaking as an official representative of DEC?
Richard Wood  !  U. S. Worksystems, Palo Alto  !  Digital Equipment Corporation