[comp.sys.dec] The "WATCH" program is what you need

spain@mdcbbs.uucp (Harrison Spain) (08/29/89)

Look into the WATCH program submitted into the DECUS library.  It works great
and the price is right :-).  If you need source, please let me know.
 | Harrison Spain                       ! Voice: (714) 952-6114               |
 | Section Manager                      ! FAX: (714) 952-5371                 |
 | McDonnell Douglas M&E                | UUCP: uucp%"uunet!mdcbbs!spain"     |
 | Cypress, CA  90630                   | DecNet: BBS::SPAIN                  |

awpsys@ultb.UUCP (Andrew W. Potter) (08/30/89)

In article <99@mdcbbs.uucp> spain@mdcbbs.uucp (Harrison Spain) writes:
>Look into the WATCH program submitted into the DECUS library.  It works great
>and the price is right :-).  If you need source, please let me know.
>--
Speaking of WATCH, Has anyone found a fix for the Bug where the user Being
WATCHed gets the error "RMS-F-TIMEOUT" on his screen when he uses DCL
command line edit (hit Up-arrow)  while being watched?

- Andy

--
Andrew W. Potter                 Bitnet:   awpsys@ritvax.BITNET
Systems Programmer               Internet: awpsys%ritvax.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu