[comp.sys.dec] Terminal Server

ramesh@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (nallepilli.s.ramesh) (02/01/90)

Hi! I would like to add additional serial ports to my DECSTATION 3100
(Ultrix).  It currently has only one serial port + one printer port.
Could somebody suggest an economical means to accomplish this?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
N. Ramesh
att!harpo!ramesh

neil@uninet.cpd.com (Neil Gorsuch) (02/04/90)

In article <3934@cbnewsl.ATT.COM> ramesh@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (nallepilli.s.ramesh) writes:
>Hi! I would like to add additional serial ports to my DECSTATION 3100
>(Ultrix).  It currently has only one serial port + one printer port.
>Could somebody suggest an economical means to accomplish this?

1. Buy an ethernet terminal server, there are lots of companies selling them.
2. Buy our SCSI based interface, at a more economical price 8-).

--
Neil Gorsuch        INTERNET: neil@cpd.com          UUCP: uunet!zardoz!neil
MAIL: 1209 E. Warner, Santa Ana, CA, USA, 92705     PHONE: +1 714 546 1100