[comp.sys.dec] DEBNA vs DEBNI

brockie@csc.wcc.govt.nz (02/05/90)

--

I will try and find out how much.

The next question is probably why it is faster.  I am told that DEC have changed
the microcode and taken out the interlock instructions.

---
Roger Brockie, System Manager			      Computer Services Section
brockie@wcc.govt.nz                                     Wellington City Council
Telephone +64 4 733 130                   P.O.Box 2199, Wellington, New Zealand