[comp.sys.dec] 12meg memory for Decstati/Vaxstation 3100

santiago@ws5.cis.temple.edu (Mike Santiago) (02/23/90)

Greetings!1%)

I have an unused DEC ms42ba. This is a 12 meg memory board for a
decstation 3100 or a vaxstation 3100. It may even work with a decstation
2100. I don't know. I can't even begin to suggest a price because a: 3d
party vendors drop their prices on compatable boards every friday b: the
DEC list is a little highh c: regardless of the price I most certainly
will be viciously flamed.    Therefore, I'll accept all offers in cash
and TRADES(!!) for PRO AUDIO or LATE MODEL DEC EQUIPMENT.

Reply with a phone # and I'll call, if you like.

		Cheers,

		Michael Santiago

alan@shodha.dec.com ( Alan's Home for Wayward Notes File.) (02/23/90)

In article <30247@brunix.UUCP>, santiago@ws5.cis.temple.edu (Mike Santiago) writes:

> Greetings!1%)
>
> I have an unused DEC ms42ba. This is a 12 meg memory board for a
> decstation 3100 or a vaxstation 3100. It may even work with a decstation
> 2100.

	The MS42-xx memory only works in the VAXstation 3100s.  The
	DECstation 3100 and 2100 use MS01-AA memory.

--
Alan Rollow				alan@nabeth.enet.dec.com