[comp.sys.dec] PDP-11/05

tswenson@dgis.dtic.dla.mil (Timothy Swenson) (06/04/90)

Hello Netters,

	I have just been given a PDP-11/05.  I am interested
in any history that anyone can tell me about this beast.
Also, does anyone have anything for it?  Does any one know
how to interface it to an ASR-33 (yes, I have one of them too)?
I'd like to get this thing functional and could use any help
that anyone is willing to give.
	Please take your time responding, as I am leaving
for a two week vacation in a few days.  Thanks in advance.

	Tim Swenson
	tswenson@dgis.dtic.dla.mil

emcguire@cadfx.ccad.uiowa.edu (Ed McGuire) (06/07/90)

In article <878@dgis.dtic.dla.mil> tswenson@dgis.dtic.dla.mil (Timothy Swenson) writes:

> 	I have just been given a PDP-11/05.  I am interested
> in any history that anyone can tell me about this beast.
> Also, does anyone have anything for it?  Does any one know
> how to interface it to an ASR-33 (yes, I have one of them too)?
> I'd like to get this thing functional and could use any help
> that anyone is willing to give.

I have a working PDP-11/10.  I'm willing to share information and
perhaps swap parts with you.  I'd also like to talk to anybody else
who has a similar `vintage' UNIBUS PDP-11.  My 11/10 is part of a
GT-42 `graphics terminal'.

Also, you should post your query to the pdp8-lovers mailing list,
whose charter is not actually limited to the PDP-8.
---
peace.  -- Ed
"So, when `thirtysomething' was over, she turned off the TV, collected
her thoughts and called 350,000 of her closest friends."