[comp.sys.dec] TAR for VMS? Where is it?

schriste@uceng.UC.EDU (Steven V. Christensen) (08/23/90)

Hi,
	A couple of months I noticed a request for TAR for VMS, and
promptly ignored it, since I didn't need it at the time. But I do now.

	Can someone tell me where the sources to TAR for VMS are?

		Thanks,
		  Steven
--
Steven V. Christensen
U.C. College of Eng.

j_prigot@wrglex (08/24/90)

In article <5866@uceng.UC.EDU>, schriste@uceng.UC.EDU (Steven V. Christensen) writes:
> Hi,
> 	A couple of months I noticed a request for TAR for VMS, and
> promptly ignored it, since I didn't need it at the time. But I do now.
>
> 	Can someone tell me where the sources to TAR for VMS are?

A similar request and followup can be found in comp.os.vms. (TARREAD and
TARWRITE utilities are included in the DECUS uucp package.

--
Jonathan M. Prigot	"An ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure"
W.R. Grace & Co.