[comp.sys.dec] Kermit distribution for PDP-8 needed

terry@spcvxb.spc.edu (Terry Kennedy, Operations Mgr) (10/17/90)

In article <84886@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>, erd@giza.cis.ohio-state.edu (Ethan R Dicks) writes:
> I am trying to find an FTP site which has the full Columbia University
> Kermit distribution so that I can get the version for the PDP-8, which I
> have seen on listings of it.

  Is there some reason why the "official" Kermit distribution machine,
watsun.cc.columbia.edu, won't fit your needs?

	Terry Kennedy		Operations Manager, Academic Computing
	terry@spcvxa.bitnet	St. Peter's College, US
	terry@spcvxa.spc.edu	(201) 915-9381

erd@giza.cis.ohio-state.edu (Ethan R Dicks) (10/17/90)

I am trying to find an FTP site which has the full Columbia University
Kermit distribution so that I can get the version for the PDP-8, which I
have seen on listings of it.

Thanks in advance,
-ethan

--
Ethan R. Dicks       | ######  This signifies that the poster is a member in
Software Results Corp|   ##    good sitting of Inertia House: Bodies at rest.