[net.news.group] Looking for newsgroup involved in PARAPSYCHOLOGY

rond@zaphod.UUCP (Ron Domes) (02/20/86)

If anybody out there knows of a newsgroup that deals with parapsychology I would like to hear about them. I'm primarily interested in Mind Over Matter.

** ALSO  ..  I'm looking for plans on building a sensory deprivation tank, any
**           ideas or sources.

                                                 Thanks in advance,
                                                        Ron

reid@glacier.ARPA (Brian Reid) (02/24/86)

In article <406@zaphod.UUCP> rond@zaphod.UUCP (Ron Domes) writes:
>If anybody out there knows of a newsgroup that deals with parapsychology I
>would like to hear about them.

If you had any talent for parapsychology you wouldn't have to ask this
question. You would KNOW where the newsgroup was. Forget it.
--
	Brian Reid	decwrl!glacier!reid
	Stanford	reid@SU-Glacier.ARPA