[comp.sys.dec] was Re: ... DEQNA on ...

kalisiak@acsu.buffalo.edu (christophe m kalisiak) (06/27/91)

In article <1991Jun26.193102.1541@spcvxb.spc.edu> terry@spcvxb.spc.edu (Terry Kennedy, Operations Mgr.) writes:
>In article <81349@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, kalisiak@acsu.buffalo.edu (christophe m kalisiak) writes:
>> So, thanks for all the useful advice on the DEQNA, people. NOT!
>
>  I'm glad you found it helpful to discard the advice from people on the
>net who wanted to help you at no cost. Please avoid bothering us with
>questions you already know the answers to in the future. If I should hap-
>pen to forget that a posted question came from you, please do me the favor
>of ignoring it.

I wanted to take a minute to formally apologize for my tone. I guess it
was just the realization that the board did work under 5.4 after all
that got me a little excited...

BTW, I didn't really know the 'answer' until I found out today. I was
planning on getting a DEQNA anyway because the upgrade route from QN->LQ
is much cheaper than buying a new (even used) DELQA...

Again, sorry if I might have offended anyone...

Chris