[rec.music.makers] Songfile IBM-PC Listz sonate in B

j08@nikhefh.nikhef.nl (Serge Wallagh) (10/16/90)

I have an IBM-PC with a MPU-401 Midi-interface and about all the
well-known midi-software (but Music Printer 3.0).

SInce a long time, I'm looking for a songfile (cakewalk?) from the
piano sonate in B from Liszt.
This is my favourite piece of music, and I would like to have it
in electronic form.
Does anybody have this songfile lying around? If so, please send me an email
as I'm not a regular reader of the net :-(.

I do still have the hope that somewere, somebody , soehow can help me
with this file.

					Regards,

					Serge wallagh
ps. Am I the only one who thinks that this is one of the greatest
romantic piano peaces?

Newsgroups: comp.music,rec.music.misc,rec.music.maker
Subject: Songfile Listz Soante in B
Expires: