[rec.music.synth] Mac MIDI drivers

rothberg@rocky.STANFORD.EDU (Edward Rothberg) (07/13/87)

Has anyone out there written MIDI drivers for the Macintosh in Pascal?  If so,
would you be willing to give me a copy?  I've been looking through Inside Mac
and it doesn't look like they'd be very pleasant to write.

Ed Rothberg
rothberg@rocky.stanford.edu

peter@megamax.UUCP (Peter Taliancich) (07/16/87)

In article <414@rocky.STANFORD.EDU> rothberg@rocky.STANFORD.EDU (Edward Rothberg) writes:
>Has anyone out there written MIDI drivers for the Macintosh in Pascal?  If so,
>would you be willing to give me a copy?  I've been looking through Inside Mac
>and it doesn't look like they'd be very pleasant to write.

The July '87 issue of MacTutor contains a complete article on a library routines
that can be used to drive a MIDI interface device through the Mac serial ports.
These routines are also written in pascal.

--
peter@megamax

uucp:	{texsun,killer,infotel}!pollux!megamax!peter
voice:	(214) 987-4931