[rec.music.synth] Want some more MIDI Manager example code?

nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk (Nick Rothwell) (09/20/89)

I've got some code, written in THINK C 4.0, for a module which does
the following:

	o echo with channelising to one of several output ports;
	o merging of application-generated messages with echoed ones;
	o capture of System Exclusive data;
	o auto-patching to the Apple MIDI driver (this is hard-wired, and
	  shouldn't be considered for a real application, only for testing).
	o a scheme for flagging errors and putting out diagnostics from the
	  interrupt routines.

Give me a holler if you want it. If I get too many hollers, it'll
appear in comp.sys.mac.programmer, so be warned!
   While you're waiting for it, why not give MOTU a call to ask about
MIDI Manager support for Performer...?

		Nick.
--
Nick Rothwell,	Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Edinburgh.
		nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk    <Atlantic Ocean>!mcvax!ukc!lfcs!nick

mnkonar@manyjars.SRC.Honeywell.COM (Murat N. Konar) (09/21/89)

In article <448@castle.ed.ac.uk> nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk (Nick Rothwell) writes:
>I've got some code, written in THINK C 4.0, for a module which does
>the following:

[list deleted in the interest of berevity]
>Give me a holler if you want it. If I get too many hollers, it'll
>appear in comp.sys.mac.programmer, so be warned!
>   While you're waiting for it, why not give MOTU a call to ask about
>MIDI Manager support for Performer...?

Oh boy! Another chance to say:

MOTU can be reached at:
                (617) 576-2760
                (617) 576-3066 (Music Tech Support)

They live on the east coast so take the time difference
into account when calling.  Also, you need to be a
registered user if you call the Music Tech Support line.

Have a day. :^|
Murat N. Konar        Honeywell Systems & Research Center, Camden, MN
mnkonar@SRC.honeywell.com (internet) {umn-cs,ems,bthpyd}!srcsip!mnkonar(UUCP)