[rec.music.synth] mac midi port

kowalec@leadsv.UUCP (Steve Kowalec) (12/12/89)

*********************

Can anyone help me with programming the serial port to send and
receive MIDI data????

I'm using Think C 4.0 ....  ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!

Thanks!

mike@nixba.UUCP (Mike Lyons) (12/12/89)

In article <9033@leadsv.UUCP> kowalec@leadsv.UUCP (Steve Kowalec) writes:

>*********************
>
>Can anyone help me with programming the serial port to send and
>receive MIDI data????

I asked essentially the same question a few months back, and the generic
answer was "get the MIDI Manager from Apple"! Good advice *if* you have
access to the MM.

Peace,
  Mike
--
Michael D. Lyons / Nixdorf Computer AG / phone: +49 911 6415 609
Donaustrasse 36 :: D-8500 Nuernberg 60 :: Federal Republic of Germany