[rec.music.synth] Peavey Keyboard

charlie@oakhill.UUCP (Charlie Thompson) (12/15/89)

Does anybody know if the new Peavey keyboard is out in the stores yet?
It sounds like a pretty neat instrument.

-C.T.

jones@optilink.UUCP (Marvin Jones) (12/16/89)

In article <2747@radio.oakhill.UUCP>, charlie@oakhill.UUCP (Charlie Thompson) writes:
> Does anybody know if the new Peavey keyboard is out in the stores yet?
> It sounds like a pretty neat instrument.
>
> -C.T.

Is this the new product which John Simonton of Paia Electronics has been
working on for them?  I had heard that he was doing some type of joint
project or contract work for them?

Just curious.

--
	Marvin Jones 		 uucp:    {pyramid, tekbspa}!optilink!jones
	Optilink Corp. 		 bell-net: 707-795-9444 X 206