[rec.music.synth] Ariel PC-56 users

rreid@esquire.UUCP ( r l reid ) (07/12/90)

I would like to contact anyone who is using an Ariel PC-56 board
with the analog i/o option as an A/D/A convertor for software
synthesis.  I promise not to ask more than 5 minutes of your time.

Thanks,
     R. L. Reid
	    UUCP:  { uunet | cmcl2 }!esquire!rreid
	Internet:  rreid@dpw.com -or- rlr@woof.columbia.edu

gene@dept.csci.unt.edu (Gene De Lisa) (07/13/90)

In article <2170@esquire.UUCP> rreid@esquire.UUCP ( r l reid ) writes:

>I would like to contact anyone who is using an Ariel PC-56 board
>with the analog i/o option as an A/D/A convertor for software
>synthesis.

Yes, please post your info. I've been looking for dacs so I can
hear my Csound files at home. The only choice I know of are the
Cox Box (mtu), the ariel and a rumor from a place in wash. called
spectral.
I'd like any info too.
--
Gene De Lisa

"Ducking for apples--change one letter and it's the story of my life"
Dorothy Parker(1893-1967) (spoken at a halloween party)