[rec.music.synth] pedalboardsread/new

dt_kenny@eisvxe.moundst.mn.org (Dave Kenny) (11/20/90)

In article <awd4ej.7cm@wang.com>, EDWARD.STAUFF@OFFICE.WANG.COM (Edward L. Stauff) writes:
>     BTW, I got velocity working on my pedalboard, and preliminary studies
> indicate that velocity is rather difficult to control with the feet.
>
> -- Ed                                         Edward.Stauff@OFFICE.Wang.com

Please keep us posted.  Having been doing mostly organ for the past year, I
now find that velocity is rather difficult to control with the fingers too!
;-)

Also, just how much is involved in making a velocity sensitive pedalboard?
Is this some reasonably straightforward conversion of an existing
pedalboard, or is this heavy duty electro/mechanical tech stuff?  Do you
need any really esoteric parts to do this?

-- Dave Kenny