[rec.music.synth] MIDI time code spec

swanee@megadata.mega.oz.au (Geoff Swan) (04/02/91)

Does anyone out there know where I could lay my hands on a copy of
the MIDI time code synchronisation specification?

    Sla/n go fo/ill,

             Geoff Swan ... swanee@megadata.oz (Sydney, Australia)

        |||||                        |||||                        |||||
       < * * >                      < * * >                      < * * >
        \ - /                        \ - /                        \ - /

gints@prophet.esd.sgi.com (Gints Klimanis) (04/03/91)

swanee@megadata.mega.oz.au >(Geoff Swan) writes:
>Does anyone out there know where I could lay my hands on a copy of
>the MIDI time code synchronisation specification?

You can get it in the MIDI 1.0 Detailed Specification available from:

The International MIDI Association
5316 W. 5th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90056 USA
(213) 649 - 6434