[comp.sources.bugs] nethack 2.2 stuff

johnk@auscso.UUCP (John Knutson) (12/15/87)

That ol' memory fault wouldn't happen to be the old one that had something
to do with pointers/addresses or whatever it was?  yuk.  also, are there any
bug fixes that are worth checking out being posted to rec.games.hack?  one
would think that they should be posted here, not there since rec.games.hack
is for discussing the game itself not how buggy or how to fix one of the
bugs in it.  anyway....

cl@dlhpedg.co.uk (Charles Lambert) (12/18/87)

In article <790@auscso.UUCP> johnk@auscso.UUCP (John Knutson) writes:
>would think that [bug fixes] should be posted here, not there since
>rec.games.hack is for discussing the game itself not how buggy or how
>to fix one of the bugs in it.  anyway....

Amen to that.  Our sysadmin wont take rec.games,  so please post bug fixes
here.

Charlie