[comp.sources.bugs] v14i088: Quota system for non-BSD systems

arosen@eagle.ulowell.edu (MFHorn) (05/11/88)

[Quota system for non-bsd systems just posted to comp.sources.unix...]

In article <716@fig.bbn.com> rsalz@uunet.uu.net (Rich Salz) writes:
>Submitted-by: Dave Settle <oscar.smb.co.uk!dave>
>Posting-number: Volume 14, Issue 88
>Archive-name: diskhog
>
># 3. Execute the file with /bin/sh (not csh) to create:
>#	README
>#	Makefile
>#	configure
>#	dcheck
>#	diskhog
>#	nohog.c
>#	csh_hog.c
>#	diskhog.h
>#	allowed
>#	dcheck.1
>#	diskhog.1
>#	nohog.1
>#	alternate
>#	README.nr

All I got was README, Makefile and 'eof unexpected' from configure.

Anyone else not get the entire package?  Could some kind soul send
it to me?

arosen@hawk.ulowell.edu if you've got arpanet, ulowell!arosen for
uucp.

AdThanksvance.

Newsgroups: comp.sources.bugs
Subject: Re: v14i088:  Quota system for non-BSD systems

[Quota system for non-bsd systems just posted to comp.sources.unix...]

In article <716@fig.bbn.com> rsalz@uunet.uu.net (Rich Salz) writes:
>Submitted-by: Dave Settle <oscar.smb.co.uk!dave>
>Posting-number: Volume 14, Issue 88
>Archive-name: diskhog
>
># 3. Execute the file with /bin/sh (not csh) to create:
>#	README
>#	Makefile
>#	configure
>#	dcheck
>#	diskhog
>#	nohog.c
>#	csh_hog.c
>#	diskhog.h
>#	allowed
>#	dcheck.1
>#	diskhog.1
>#	nohog.1
>#	alternate
>#	README.nr

All I got was README, Makefile and 'eof unexpected' from configure.

Anyone else not get the entire package?  Could some kind soul send
it to me?

arosen@hawk.ulowell.edu if you've got arpanet, ulowell!arosen for
uucp.

AdThanksvance.

I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).
I love inews! (Thank you sir, may I have another?).

Andy Rosen           | arosen@hawk.ulowell.edu | "I got this guitar and I
ULowell, Box #3031   | ulowell!arosen          |  learned how to make it
Lowell, Ma 01854     |                         |  talk" -Thunder Road
                   RD in '88 - The way it should be

jv@mhres.mh.nl (Johan Vromans) (05/13/88)

From article <6974@swan.ulowell.edu>, by arosen@eagle.ulowell.edu (MFHorn):
> [Quota system for non-bsd systems just posted to comp.sources.unix...]
> All I got was README, Makefile and 'eof unexpected' from configure.

After the 'unexpected eof' followed Rich' signature, so it went out trunctaded.
How about a repost, Rich?
--
Johan Vromans                              | jv@mh.nl via European backbone
Multihouse N.V., Gouda, the Netherlands    | uucp: ..{uunet!}mcvax!mh.nl!jv