To: michael@stb.uucp
Subject: how to start your newgetty???
Date: Mon Jun 13 21:00:03 1988
From: barry@n0atp.n0atp.mn.org (Barry S. Berg)

Michael,

Thank you for submitting your newgetty program to the net.  I do have
one question for you though.  How do I set up to call newgetty with
the b option by enabling a port.  I can't seem to figure out how to
do that, and I have checked all of SCO's documentation I could find
concerning getty.  I would like to have it started up for a regular
port, and the only way I can think to do it is by establishing a
gettydefs entry with the program of _getty b_ instead of login.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Barry

__
Barry S. Berg                         UUCP: {...}amdahl!bungia!n0atp!barry
N0ATP Packet Radio Gateway            Domain: barry@n0atp.mn.org

--
Barry S. Berg                  	  DOMAIN: barry@n0atp.N0ATP.MN.ORG
N0ATP Packet Radio Gateway        UUCP: {...}amdahl!bungia!n0atp!barry