[comp.sources.bugs] perl patch #1

spock@ihlpf.ATT.COM (Weiss) (07/14/88)

We didn't get the first patch to perl.  Can someone
send me a copy.
--

Ed Weiss	   "I thought it was generally accepted, sir, that
att!ihlpf!spock     vulcans are an advanced and most honorable race."

creps@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (Steve Creps) (07/15/88)

In article <5292@ihlpf.ATT.COM> spock@ihlpf.UUCP (Ed Weiss) writes:
>We didn't get the first patch to perl.  Can someone
>send me a copy.

   It didn't appear here, either, but if you'll read patch 2 you'll find
instructions on how to get any of the patches you need (via ftp or e-mail).

Steve Creps, Indiana University, Bloomington, home of the "Hoosiers"
	creps@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (192.12.206.2)
	{inuxc,rutgers,pyramid,pur-ee}!iuvax!silver!creps
	creps@iubacs.bitnet (forwarded)