[comp.sources.bugs] Patches to shadow login wanted

mhw@wittsend (Michael H. Warfield (Mike)) (03/28/89)

     I missed patches 1 through 4 to the shadow login package that were posted
to comp.sources.bugs.  I did get patches 5 and 6.  Was my own fault, I wasn't
keeping a close eye on the news group.  Could some kind soul on the network
email them to me?  Would be greatly appreciated.

     Many thanks in advance

----
Michael H. Warfield  (The Mad Wizard)	| gatech.edu!galbp!wittsend!mhw
  (404)  270-2123 / 270-2098		| mhw@wittsend.LBP.HARRIS.COM
An optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds.
A pessimist is sure of it!

jfh@rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (John F. Haugh II) (03/29/89)

In article <7527@galbp.LBP.HARRIS.COM> mhw@wittsendLBP.HARRIS.COM (Michael H. Warfield (Mike)) writes:
>     I missed patches 1 through 4 to the shadow login package that were posted
>to comp.sources.bugs.  I did get patches 5 and 6.  Was my own fault, I wasn't
>keeping a close eye on the news group.  Could some kind soul on the network
>email them to me?  Would be greatly appreciated.

It is currently at patch level 7 and is available in patched format from
this system.  This package lives here and is kept up to date [ sort of ... ]
and available by anonymous UUCP.

L.sys:
rpp386 Any ACU 2400 12142506272 in:--in:--in: uucp

UUCP:
uucp rpp386!/usr/archive/login/login.sh.1.Z /usr/spool/uucppublic
uucp rpp386!/usr/archive/login/login.sh.2.Z /usr/spool/uucppublic
uucp rpp386!/usr/archive/login/login.sh.3.Z /usr/spool/uucppublic

Other:
uucp rpp386!/usr/archive/archive /usr/spool/uucppublic

Side bar - I have been using it with T. William Wells' getty replacement
for about a week and am happy with how the two work together.  I'd suggest
anyone planning on running my login pick up Bill's getty.  Caveat - it
doesn't work with SCO Xenix's ungetty and friends on dialers.  I might
get motivated and fix that soon ...
--
John F. Haugh II                        +-Quote of the Week:-------------------
VoiceNet: (214) 250-3311   Data: -6272  | "Do not drink and bake"