[comp.sources.bugs] missing elm patch #2

kjk@PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan) (04/28/89)

Has anyone seen patch #2 for elm 2.2?  I've seen patches 0,1,3 and 4
but no 2.  If I'm being premature and the patch is somewhere in the
pipe, please disregard this posting.

--

Ken Keirnan - Pacific Bell - {att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!kjk
  San Ramon, California	                    kjk@pbhyf.PacBell.COM

lad@lad.UUCP (lad) (04/28/89)

From article <5139@pbhyf.PacBell.COM>, by kjk@PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan):

> Has anyone seen patch #2 for elm 2.2?  I've seen patches 0,1,3 and 4
> but no 2.

I have not seen patches 0, 1 or 2.  If anyone has them could you please mail
them to me?

--
         Lawrence A. Deleski             |       Silicon Compiler Systems
         uunet!sdl!lad                   |       15 Independence Blvd.

crash@jc3b21.UUCP (Frank J. Edwards) (04/30/89)

From article <5139@pbhyf.PacBell.COM>, by kjk@PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan):

> Has anyone seen patch #2 for elm 2.2?  I've seen patches 0,1,3 and 4
> but no 2.  If I'm being premature and the patch is somewhere in the
> pipe, please disregard this posting.

Me, too!  Except I also haven't seen 0 or 1!
Thanks.

Frank "Crash" Edwards
...!uunet!pdn!jc3b21!crash

kevin@perle.UUCP (Kevin Pickard) (04/30/89)

In article <1237@lad.UUCP> lad@lad.UUCP (lad) writes:
>From article <5139@pbhyf.PacBell.COM>, by kjk@PacBell.COM (Ken Keirnan):
>>
>> Has anyone seen patch #2 for elm 2.2?  I've seen patches 0,1,3 and 4
>> but no 2.
>
>I have not seen patches 0, 1 or 2.  If anyone has them could you please mail
>them to me?
>
>--
>         Lawrence A. Deleski             |       Silicon Compiler Systems
>         uunet!sdl!lad                   |       15 Independence Blvd.
>         Cash-We-Serve 76127,104         |       Warren, NJ 07060
>         MABELL:  (201) 580-0102         |       Ext. 283

     We also did not receive patches  0,  1  and  2.   Could
someone send them this way if they have them.

     Thanks in advance.

--
------------------------------ ~~~~~~~ ---------------------------------------

tom@lakesys.UUCP (Tom Baas) (05/02/89)

>>> Has anyone seen patch #2 for elm 2.2?  I've seen patches 0,1,3 and 4
>>> but no 2.
>>
>>I have not seen patches 0, 1 or 2.  If anyone has them could you please mail
>>them to me?

Could all the patches for elm be resubmitted?     Please
                                                     Thanks
P.S. I would like to say...  elm 2.2 is GREAT!!!
Lets give a hand to those who have been involved in it !! !! !!