[comp.sources.bugs] Looking for elm2.2 patches

nick@qtnet.uucp (Nick Lawes) (09/20/89)

I am looking for a source of the elm patches. I seem to have unsubscribed
from this group, and managed to miss all but the latest (PL11). Can anyone
help out ??

Thanks in advance...

Nick
--
[     Nick Lawes, Systems Programmer     | voice:       +44 1 353 6723    ]
[ Technical Marketing, Quotnet (UK) Ltd. | email: ..!mcvax!ukc!qtnet!nick ]

rae98@wash08.UUCP (Robert A. Earl) (09/22/89)

In article <1989Sep20.121630.17729@qtnet.uucp> nick@qtnet.uucp (Nick Lawes) writes:
>I am looking for a source of the elm patches.
>
>Thanks in advance...
>
>Nick

God, I hate "ME TOO" messages, but here is another one:

Me Too, please!

Thanks.
Name:	Bob Earl		Phone:	(202) 872-6018 (wk)
UUCP:	...!uunet!wash08!rae98	BITNET:	rae98@CAS

abair@turbinia.oakhill.uucp (Alan Bair) (09/26/89)

Along the same line: whats the current patch level?  I have been using an
Elm with PL7.

Alan Bair
SPS CAD  Austin, Texas
Motorola, Inc.
UUCP cs.utexas.edu!oakhill!turbinia!abair

joe@modcomp.UUCP (09/26/89)

> Along the same line: whats the current patch level?  I have been using an
> Elm with PL7.

Elm2.2 is at PL11.  For those of you that need a patch set, email me a
return address, and I'll send it to you.

joe korty
uunet!modcomp!joe