[comp.sources.bugs] tooltool - actual patchlevel?

whna@ciba-geigy.ch (Heinz Naef) (08/23/90)

Hi,

could anyone tell me the actual patchlevel of the tooltool package?

We have Version 2.1c of June 1st, 1989, here.

If you have a newer version, could you please send me the patches or
tell me the mail address of an archive server where I could download
them via UUCP mail.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Heinz Naef, CIBA-GEIGY AG, R-1045.3.37, P.O.Box, CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland
 E-mail: whna@ciba-geigy.ch - Phone: +41 61 697 2675 - Fax: +41 61 697 3288

abrams@dan.amd.bnl.gov (The Ancient Programmer) (08/24/90)

In article <1990Aug23.144211.4763@ciba-geigy.ch> whna@ciba-geigy.ch (Heinz Naef) writes:
>Hi,
>
>could anyone tell me the actual patchlevel of the tooltool package?
>
>We have Version 2.1c of June 1st, 1989, here.
>
>If you have a newer version, could you please send me the patches or
>tell me the mail address of an archive server where I could download...

If some one could also post or email the Internet address of a site
with those patches and an anonymous ftp access, it would be greatly
appreciated.  I'm running Version 2.0 from Dec. 88.

			Thanks.

INTERNET:	abrams@bnl.gov
BITNET:		abrams@bnlux0.BITNET
UUCP:		...philabs!sbcs!bnlux0!abrams

ralph@laas.fr (Ralph P. Sobek) (08/31/90)

We have it (2.1c) and we did get it from some mail server. I believe,
the old Sun-Spots mailing list (comp.sys.sun) at rice.edu.  Maybe all
that is now available through the archive sites for comp.sources.sun.
--
Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph@laas.fr				   Addresses are ordered by importance.