[comp.mail.misc] Map of Sites?

jeffs@wjvax.UUCP (04/13/87)

I can find how to get my mail from point 'A' to point 'B'. I really kind
of new at this. I've been using the unix command 'path' here on our vax,
but some how I think its messed up, much of my mail gets returned. Better
yet does such a map even exist? Some had once told me that I could find
such a thing under a newsgroup called something like 'newuser' or something
like that. The only one closely resembling that is one called 'news.announce
.newuser . But unfortunately when i try to read news in that group it comes
back saying :

Newsgroup news.announce.newuser does not have spool directory!

Marking all articles as read.

Getting back my original question, is there a map that exists showing all
sites and how they are interlinked and if it exists how can i get a copy
of one? Help......

Thanks in advance.

--

            Military Intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

                                              Groucho Marx
--------
jeffery siou
...!{ ucbvax!decwrl!qubix, mordor!turtlevax, ihnp4!pesnta}!wjvax!jeffs

the above opinion's expressed are solely those of mine and is not at
all that of wj's or in any way related to wj's(they don't have one).

--

jeffs@wjvax.UUCP (04/13/87)

This a reposting of a article I previously submitted but the first couple
of lines some how got deleted in the original posting:

Is anyone familiar with getting a map of (possibly all) sites, such that