[comp.mail.misc] Please Help. I need the path to Alfred U. - Third Posting!!

sz@cci632.UUCP (Stephen Zehl) (10/14/87)

	Please Help, this is my third posting!!!  I need this address.

	I need help finding a path to Alfred University in Alfred N.Y.
They are on the BITNET and I'm on the USENET, I can use the gateway listed
below. I need a list of all accessable machines at Alfred, and the path to
them from the gateway listed below.  Thanks in advance.

				Steve.

	BITNET: cci632!rochester!harvard!talcott! (ALFRED U.)

    Stephen Zehl            PATH: {The World}seismo!rochester!cci632!ccird2!sz
Computer Consoles, Inc.
  Rochester, New York.      DISCLAIMER: Standard disclaimers apply.

vaughan@canisius.UUCP (Tom Vaughan) (10/16/87)

In article <2000@cci632.UUCP>, sz@cci632.UUCP (Stephen Zehl) writes:

> 	Please Help, this is my third posting!!!  I need this address.
>  I need a list of all accessable machines at Alfred, and the path to
> them from the gateway listed below.  Thanks in advance.

Steve these are the listed nodes for Alfred:

   CERAMICS   NYSC of Ceramics at Alfred Univ, USA  JNET
   SNYALFBA   SUNY College at Alfred, USA           BITE

  BITNET is autorouting so  there are no paths.

--

BITNET : vaughan@canisius                CSNET  :  vaughan%canisius@CSNET-relay
UUCP   : ..!{ames,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!canisius!vaughan