[comp.mail.misc] What's up

andyr@apple.UUCP (Andy Rundquist) (10/20/87)

Does anybody know what's going on at seismo?  Everything I try to send
through there comes back at me (and I use hard paths!).

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Andy

{decwrl | sun | amdahl | ihnp4!nsc}!apple!andyr

pdb@sei.cmu.edu (Patrick Barron) (10/20/87)

In article <6514@apple.UUCP> andyr@apple.UUCP (Andy Rundquist) writes:
>Does anybody know what's going on at seismo?  Everything I try to send
>through there comes back at me (and I use hard paths!).

Seismo is no longer a mail relay.  Use the uunet machine instead.

--Pat.

sdawkins@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Scott Dawkins) (10/21/87)

Regarding the demise of seismo, send mail to uunet!rick, and he
will give you the status.  (I am not trying to flood Rick with mail,
I just am not sure of the correct answer myself!)

Scott