[comp.mail.misc] Path to Net-North

850287b@aucs.UUCP (JOHN L. BAIKIE) (10/26/87)

    I am looking for a path to Net-North. Specificly I'm
looking to send mail to The Technical University of Nova Scotia.
I want to send the mail to their Comp. Sci. department which runs a VAX on
Net-North. I'd really appriciate it if anyone knows of a path.

                           Thanks
                           John

chet@mandrill.UUCP (10/27/87)

In article <479@aucs.UUCP> 850287b@aucs.UUCP (JOHN L. BAIKIE) writes:
>    I am looking for a path to Net-North. Specificly I'm
>looking to send mail to The Technical University of Nova Scotia.
>I want to send the mail to their Comp. Sci. department which runs a VAX on
>Net-North. I'd really appriciate it if anyone knows of a path.

NetNorth is the Canadien component of BITNET.  The division is purely
political, and all sites on NetNorth may be addressed as simply
"host.BITNET", if your mailer allows it.

My Bitnet host table shows that mail to T.U.N.S. may be sent to
user@TUNS.BITNET.

Chet Ramey

Internet:  chet@mandrill.CWRU.Edu
UUCP:     {cbosgd,sun,decvax}!mandrill!chet
BITNET:   ramey%cwru20@cu20b

I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and
tired of being told that ordinary decent people are fed up in this
country with being sick and tired.  I'm certainly not.  But I'm
sick and tired of being told that I am.
					Monty Python