[comp.mail.misc] Anybody in Cincinatti

edward@engr.uky.edu (Edward C. Bennett) (11/04/87)

In article <7608@g.ms.uky.edu> david@ms.uky.edu (David Herron) writes:
>Does anybody know Bob Hamilton of "hasmed"?  Or know of any sites
>in Cincinatti that are actually hooked up?
>
>There are also some people at the U of Cincinatti who would like to be on
>Usenet.

This doesn't answer Dave's question, but anyway...

SDRC is in Cincinatti. My inside source says that they aren't on any
network (Paranoia, most likely). What would be a good method for him
to approach management with about getting on a network? Not necessarily
for USENET, but for communication in general?

In a more general sense, how does one convince upper-level management
that network access is a desirable thing?
--
Edward C. Bennett				DOMAIN: edward@engr.uky.edu
						UUCP: cbosgd!ukma!ukecc!edward

rick@seismo.CSS.GOV (Rick Adams) (11/05/87)

SDRC is connected to uunet.

--r(TM)

edward@engr.uky.edu (Edward C. Bennett) (11/05/87)

In article <44183@beno.seismo.CSS.GOV> rick@seismo.CSS.GOV (Rick Adams) writes:
>SDRC is connected to uunet.

Weeeeell hush my mouth. Things musta be changin' up thar! I betta update
my infomashun!