[comp.mail.misc] more mail to everywhere

ed0l+@andrew.cmu.edu (Eric J. Dean) (11/10/87)

Hi, it's me again.  Can anyone halp me on sending computer mail to any of
these schools?

1)  Boston University
2)  Brandeis University
3)  Smith College
4)  Brigham Young University

Thanks.

sps@pur-phy (SPS Officers account) (11/19/87)

In article <...@andrew.cmu.edu> ed0l+@andrew.cmu.edu (Eric J. Dean) writes:

>Hi, it's me again.  Can anyone halp me on sending computer mail to any of
>these schools?
>
>  [...]
>
>Thanks.

Well,  I too am oput here looking for a way to send mail to several different
places.  First of all,  I am on a machine running UNIX which has access to
UUCP, ARPA, and BITNET,  and I am trying to send mail to a friend on DECNET.
I am also looking for a way to get email to my Fiancee at the University of
Texas, El Paso (UTEP on BITNET,  but I would prefer another network if it is
possible).

Thanks in Advance!

					 -Jerry L. Bloomfield
					 UUCP:   ahv@s.cc.purdue.edu