[comp.mail.misc] problem with an address in norway

todd@uhccux.UUCP (The Perplexed Wiz) (01/12/88)

Can someone tell me what kind of address (i.e., what network) something
that looks like

	s_helmersen%use.uio.uninett@tor.uta.no

is?  I tried responding to a piece of mail using various addresses in
addition to what you see above (e.g., s_helmersen@tor.uta.no.BITNET) with
no luck.  I looked through the UUCP maps and BITNET node list and couldn't
find the site.  I don't have access to an ARPA host table so I couldn't
check that.  I include the header and tail of the message in the hopes that
someone can help me route mail after getting some kind of hint from the
information there...thanks...todd
Date: 11 Jan 88 13:17 +0100
From: Per Helmersen <s_helmersen%use.uio.uninett@tor.nta.no>
To: todd@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu