[comp.mail.misc] Addresses to Asia

murillo@sigi.Colorado.EDU (Rodrigo Murillo) (03/11/88)

Could someone tell me how to get e-mail addresses in Asia?
Any network is fine (even BITNET).  If you have an address please
send it.  Thanks.
 Rodrigo Murillo, University of Colorado - Boulder  (303) 761-0410
 murillo@boulder.colorado.edu | ..{hao|nbires}!boulder!murillo
 ( Machines have less problems.  I'd like to be a machine. -- Andy Worhol )

shimono@tkov58.dec.com (TDK - Tokyo Deconstruction Kid) (03/13/88)

boulder!murillo writes:
>Could anybody please mail some addresses for e-mail to Asia,
>or possibly tell me where I can find such addresses.  Please
>e-mail me.  Thanks.

  There are many countries in Asia.
  And each country has its own situation.
  Please specify.

  In Japan there a few CSNET sites and several BITNET sites,
  and JUNET (Japan Unix NETwork) links to CSNET and UUCP.

  TDK!  (Takao SHIMONO)
  DEC-Japan    Project Hatena    Tokyo
  Internet:  shimono%tkov58.DEC@decwrl.dec.com
  UUCP:     {allegra,decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!tkov58.dec.com!shimono