[comp.mail.misc] Where can I find documents on X.400

mshiels@watmath.waterloo.edu (Michael A. Shiels) (08/20/88)

I would like to find documents on the X.400 mail spec??  Anyone know
where I can get them??

--
  Michael A. Shiels
  mshiels@watmath.waterloo.EDU

kehres@tis.llnl.gov (Tim Kehres) (08/21/88)

In article <20460@watmath.waterloo.edu> mshiels@watmath.waterloo.edu (Michael A. Shiels) writes:

> I would like to find documents on the X.400 mail spec??  Anyone know
> where I can get them??

The 1984 version of the publication was published in the 1984 CCITT
Red Book.  The 1988 version has not been officially published yet, but
is expected to be published in early 1989 in the 1988 CCITT Blue Book.
The current draft of the 1988 recommendations are the version 6 documents.
Both the 1984 as well as 1988 recommendations can be obtained from:

	Omnicom, Inc.
	115 Park Stret, S.E.
	Vienna, Virginia  22180   USA

Tim Kehres