[comp.mail.misc] pathalias version of Berkeley Mail

ron@rb-dc1.UUCP (Ron McDaniels) (03/11/89)

I am looking for a version of Berkeley Mail that has been modified to
use the pathalias databases. Other mailers are interesting, but Mail
is preferred.

References, diffs, shars or advice would be greatfully received.

Ron McDaniels

GOULD INC.
General Systems Division
15378 Avenue Of Science
San Diego, CA 92128
(619) 485 0910

ucbvax!decvax!decuac!\
                      >gouldsd!gould!rmcdanie
     . . . sun!sundc!/

netnews@psc90.UUCP (Remote mail paths) (03/13/89)

In article <406@rb-dc1.UUCP> ron@rb-dc1.UUCP (Ron McDaniels) writes:
>I am looking for a version of Berkeley Mail that has been modified to
>use the pathalias databases. Other mailers are interesting, but Mail
>is preferred.
>
>References, diffs, shars or advice would be greatfully received.
>
>Ron McDaniels

	I would appreciate it if some of the replies would be posted
to this group, or e-mailed to me also. I am also quite interested in
the responses.

	Thanks,
		Deryk
  |  |  Deryk Marien   |  |   |-----|-----|