[comp.mail.misc] EASY MONEY - complete ripoff!!!!

thebang@blake.acs.washington.edu (Siobahn Morgan) (11/23/89)

In article <18571@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> KUDLACEK@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:

>Fellow Debtor:                              November 13, 1989
>
>    The following document is going to sound EXACTLY like a
>mail order con.  The fact is that none of us want to get ripped
            ^^^
This is the ninth time I have follow-uped this persons posting this
evening.  Why?  Am I an exceedingly bored person with nothing better
to do than search for postings by Kale Kudlace?  No, I just believe
that the sort of trash that he/she posted is such an embaressment to
this net.  This sort of chain-letter, pyramid scheme is illegal,
annoying, a pain in the neck (and else where) and a waste of disk-space.

To get rid of this crap, send a message to your postmaster and also
so Kudlace's at U. Kansas to remove such trash from the net.

My god, it's been a long night!

Another public service from

Siobahn (Shabang) Morgan
thebang@blake.acs.washington.edu