[comp.mail.misc] FAKES, CRAP, JERKS, and RIPOFFS....

bllawson@violet.waterloo.edu (Bob. L. Lawson) (11/24/89)

>From: KUDLACEK@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

>Fellow Debtor:                              November 13, 1989

>    The following document is going to sound EXACTLY like a
>mail order con.  The fact is that none of us want to get ripped
>by some jerk with nothing else to do but dream these things up.
>BUT - if you will take the 5 minutes it took me to read this,
>you will see that it really can work - it's all based on the
>multiplication factor.  Take this week off from Lotto America
>and put it here.  Your HONESTY and $5.00 WILL get you those
>computer upgrades you've been wanting for Christmas.......

>                             Charles Kust

	Would the owner of this message please cancel it...
	I am not upset with you but I get really offended at
	this sort of crap....

 AS WELL WOULD THE POSTMASTER AT THIS UNIVERSITY WARN THIS STUDENT
 ABOUT SUCH PRACTICES. AND OR REMOVE HIM.

	CONSIDER YOURSELF FLAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

	B LAWSON
	U OF WATERLOO
	IN THE GREAT WHITE NORTH
	HONEST NORTH....