[comp.mail.misc] Gateways to Envoy100 Query

arppeter@ac.dal.ca (12/01/89)

Hello all in netland

I am trying to make the connection to Envoy100 in Canada.

I have accounts on:
	 Bitnet (arppeter@ac.dal.ac)
	Applelink (cda0342)
and	Envoy100 (peter.russell)

I have been able to bridge AppleLink and Bitnet, but cannot seem to get
either to send or receive mail to Envoy.

Does anyone know the correct addressing protocols to send to/from
Envoy to Bitnet, Envoy to Applelink?

Thanks for your help.
(Email to ARPPETER@AC.DAL.CA)

Peter Russell
.

flinton@eagle.wesleyan.edu (12/05/89)

In article <963@ac.dal.ca>, arppeter@ac.dal.ca writes:

> I have been able to bridge AppleLink and Bitnet, but cannot seem to get
> either to send or receive mail to Envoy.

You can send to Envoy/100 from an account with AT&T Mail (+1 800 624 5672 for
information via human beings).  It's the only route to Envoy I know of; if you
learn of others, please let me know, too, thanks.		-- Fred