[comp.mail.misc] HELP w/ public access information

soules@ecs.umass.edu (12/13/89)

Greetings from Amherst!

I appreciate any information about public access sites in:
1.	Brazil (especially Recife and Salvador)
2.	Portugal (especially Cuimbra)
3.	Japan (especially Sapporo and Tokyo)
4.	Amherst, Northampton, & Springfield, Mass.
5.	Atlanta, GA
6.	Berkeley, CA
7.	Chattanooga, TN

Thank you very much.
Please send mail to:    soules@ecs.umass.edu

Tim Soules

dmocsny@uceng.UC.EDU (daniel mocsny) (12/18/89)

In article <8712.25864230@ecs.umass.edu>, soules@ecs.umass.edu writes:
> Greetings from Amherst!
>
> I appreciate any information about public access sites in:

A listing comes out monthly in the nixpub newsgroup, and crossposted
to two other groups which all sites should be receiving.  For your
convenience, I will repost the *header* only for the nixpub listing
here. My apologies to readers who have already seen this. If you can't
find the listing anywhere in your news files, either ask the nixpub
coordinator for a copy or e-mail a request to me and I'll forward.

Dan Mocsny
dmocsny@uceng.uc.edu

From nixpub@lgnp1.LS.COM Thu Dec 14 23:37:16 1989
From: nixpub@lgnp1.LS.COM (NIXPUB Coordinator)