[comp.mail.misc] Networks considered harmful

In article <7161@drilex.UUCP> dricejb@drilex.UUCP (Craig Jackson drilex1) writes:
> There's one other point about this Email vs FAX discussion which I haven't
> seen mentioned:

> You don't have to have a FAX machine on your desk to send or receive a FAX.

You don't have to have a modem on your desk to send or receive Email.

You probably have a terminal on your desk (or near it) anyway. If you don't,
then there's an advantage FAX has over Email. But lots of people do. Remember
all those ads for FAX boards... "We don't see much of Joe any more".

This discussion has little to do with TCP/IP any more. Followups directed
to comp.mail.misc.
--
`-_-' Peter da Silva. +1 713 274 5180. <peter@ficc.uu.net>.
 'U`  Also <peter@ficc.lonestar.org> or <peter@sugar.lonestar.org>.