[comp.mail.misc] mailing to Prodigy from the Internet

marcg@rascals.stanford.edu (Marc Goldburg) (03/20/90)

A friend of mine subscribes to Prodigy, I have an account on an
Internet machine, and we'd like to send mail back and forth.  Is this
possible?  Please reply to me directly, as I don't read this
newsgroup --- my e-mail address is

	marcg@rascals.stanford.edu

Thanks in advance.

ziegast@umd5.umd.edu (Eric W. Ziegast) (03/20/90)

In article <MARCG.90Mar19194143@rascals.stanford.edu> marcg@rascals.stanford.edu (Marc Goldburg) writes:

>A friend of mine subscribes to Prodigy, I have an account on an
>Internet machine, and we'd like to send mail back and forth.  Is this
>possible?  Please reply to me directly, as I don't read this
>newsgroup --- my e-mail address is
>
>	marcg@rascals.stanford.edu

Me too! This sounds very feasable. (Anyone hear of SEARS.COM :-) ?

My addresses are:
ziegast@umd5.umd.edu           (internet)
ziegast@umdd                   (bitnet)
{uunet}!haven!umd5!ziegast     (uucc)