[comp.mail.misc] Fax for UNIX

alan@cms2.UUCP (Alan McCain) (07/03/90)

I am looking for a workable fax system for our 386-based Unix machine.  We
are running ISC 386 2.0.2.  If you are using or know of a good fax for a
Unix box please let me know.  Mail is probably the best way to respond.

Thanks!

Alan
--
    Alan McCain
    Christian Medical & Dental Society

doleh@math-cs.kent.edu (Yaser Doleh) (07/04/90)

In article <305@cms2.UUCP>, alan@cms2.UUCP (Alan McCain) writes:
> I am looking for a workable fax system for our 386-based Unix machine.  We
> are running ISC 386 2.0.2.  If you are using or know of a good fax for a
> Unix box please let me know.  Mail is probably the best way to respond.
>
> Thanks!

I am interested in this too. Please post or email.
Thanks

> Alan
> --
>     Alan McCain
>     Christian Medical & Dental Society
>     UUCP: cms2!alan
>     INTERNET: alan@cms2.lonestar.org

Yaser Doleh   <doleh@math-cs.kent.edu>
Department Of Mathematics & Computer Science
Kent State University
Kent - OH 44242