[comp.mail.misc] Mail programs Public Domain

emuleomo@paul.rutgers.edu (Emuleomo) (06/29/90)

Please where can I ftp the source for any of these mail programs from.
(I need to compile and run it on an ESIX box)

MMDF
ELM
MUSH
SMAIL

E-mail will be mucho appreciated!

--Emuleomo O.O. (emuleomo@yes.rutgers.edu)
--
Remember! It doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you win!

david@twg.com (David S. Herron) (07/09/90)

In article <Jun.29.07.04.05.1990.17760@paul.rutgers.edu> emuleomo@paul.rutgers.edu (Emuleomo) writes:
>Please where can I ftp the source for any of these mail programs from.
>(I need to compile and run it on an ESIX box)
>
>MMDF

This can be gotten from me.  But since you're supposed to be a liscensee
of the U of Delaware I must ask proof of

	ownership of 4.3BSD sources
	CSNET membership
or	liscense from U of Delaware

(send spelling corrections to /dev/null)

>ELM
>MUSH
>SMAIL

These'll be in many places -- uunet for instance.

--
<- David Herron, an MMDF weenie, <david@twg.com>
<- Formerly: David Herron -- NonResident E-Mail Hack <david@ms.uky.edu>