[comp.mail.misc] IBM NETWORK?

cscon113@uoft02.utoledo.edu (07/03/90)

	Hello,

I have a friend who works for the IBM corporation.  I was wondering if there
was any way I could send him e-mail.  I need to find out the proper gateways to
send mail on the IBM network.  I only have access to the internet and bitnet,
so I suppose that that makes things a little more complicated.  Please e-mail
if you can help me.

							Jim
		cscon113@uoft02.utoledo.edu

schoff@uu.psi.com (Martin Schoffstall) (07/13/90)