[comp.mail.misc] Email Addresses for Lotus and WordPerfect Corp.

bjs@.cis.ufl.edu (Brian J. Smith) (08/10/90)

I sorry for this question showing up on comp.mail.misc, but I cannot
think of anyother place to ask this question.

Does anybody know of the Email address of the Lotus Corp and/or the
Wordperfect Corp.

Please Respond Via Email

Thank You

	Brian J. Smith

--
Brian J. Smith				"I have come here to chew bubble
UF Unix Consulting Staff 		 gum and kick ass, and I'm fresh

kseshadr@quasar.intel.com (Kishore Seshadri) (08/10/90)

In article <24077@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>, bjs@.cis (Brian J. Smith) writes:
>I sorry for this question showing up on comp.mail.misc, but I cannot
>think of anyother place to ask this question.
>
>Does anybody know of the Email address of the Lotus Corp and/or the
>Wordperfect Corp.

lotus!%s@uunet.uu.net

Replace %s with username.

or

username@machine-name.Lotus.com

I know nothing about Wordperfect...

Kishore Seshadri
Kishore Seshadri <kseshadr@mipos3.intel.com> or <..!intelca!mipos3!kseshadr>
"The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose from."